To qualify for our Food Pantry:
- You must be 18 and over
- Proof of Leyden Township residency
(All of: Elmwood Park, River Grove, Franklin Park, Schiller Park, Unincorporated Leyden.)
(Portions of: Rosemont, Melrose Park, Northlake, Norridge & Park Ridge.)
- Food Pantry Application
Hours of Operation/Schedule:
- The Leyden Township Food Pantry schedule is subject to change.
- Please visit the Calendar page to see updated pantry hours.
- If you have any questions regarding the schedule or the hours of the pantry please call our main office at: (847) 455 - 8616.
- Accepted year round Monday - Friday, 8:00am -5:00pm at our Town Hall (2501 N. Mannheim Road, Franklin Park, IL 60131).
- Here is a list of our Most Wanted/Needed Items
Due to COVID-19 our food pantry will now be operating by appointment only until further notice.
To make an appointment please call or email Michele or Lisa.
Michele: (847) 455-8616 ext. 5117
Lisa: (847)455-8616 ext. 5112
The food pantry is located at: The Carl Fiorito Senior Center, 2601 Mannheim Road, Franklin Park, IL
To make a monetary food pantry donation please make checks payable to: Leyden Township Food Pantry and mail them to:
Attn: Food Pantry
2501 N. Mannheim Road
Franklin Park, IL 60131
If you would like to donate food items please call or email Michele or Lisa to arrange a drop off time:
Michele: (847) 455-8616 ext. 5117 / Lisa: (847)455-8616 ext. 5112